Welcome to Mount Garmon View
Bed and Breakfast in Betws-y-Coed
Mount Garmon View Guesthouse was built in the 1850's, recently fully refurbished whilst maintaining its original Victorian ambience and features, is located in the centre of Betws y Coed. With a magnificent view of Mount Garmon opposite, it is the ideal base for adventures or relaxing in the picturesque Snowdonia National Park.
Petra, the proprietor, offers warm hospitality with an emphasis on quality facilities and service. With a wealth of local knowledge and information we are happy to give guidance on how best to enjoy the surrounding beautiful areas of north Wales.
Whether walking, horse riding, bird watching, touring, mountain biking, canoeing, fishing, playing golf, there is something for everyone including lovely shops, cafesand restaurants. The surrounding Gwydyr forest offers numerous spectacular walks and mountain bike trails directly from the house as well as the bigger mountains close by.
Mount Garmon View provides totally non-smoking Guesthouse accommodation
- Credit cards accepted
- An Iron is available on request
- Drying room facilities are available
- Tourist Information plus an extensive selection of maps and books are available
- to help plan your day
- Mountain weather forecast printed out daily
- Books and games available for the use of guests during their stay
- Large private car park at the rear of the house
- Lock up facilities for bicycles, motorbikes and canoes available
- Complimentary filling of flasks
- Afternoon Tea available in the dining room or garden (weather permitting)
- Comfortable seating in the garden for the use of guests